Do you have trouble breathing through your nose?
You have problems breathing through your nose, you may refer to it as clogged, stuffy, or congested. It might be something that only impacts you at night while you’re sleeping, during exercise, maybe it impacts you all day.
You probably feel that you’re not getting enough air flow through your nose.
1 in 4 People Suffer with Nasal Congestion
- A known problem that affects people’s sleep
- Affects people’s ability to exercise
- Causes tremendous suffering mentally
- Increases your chance of sinus infections
- Lowers your body’s ability to get oxygen